Amada Cobalt 8 Bandsaw Blades are made with Modified M-42 High-Speed Steel.
Amada Cobalt 8 bandsaw blades are general purpose bandsaws ideal for cutting mild steel, structural steel and stainless steel. “Chip Curler” tooth shape and unique set pattern result in longer blade life.
• Amada Modified Cobalt M42 High Speed Steel Edge
• Chip curler tooth shape
• The Bandsaw chip curler tooth shape improves chip removal and reduces the impact on the bottom of the gullet resulting in better life.
• Unique “Chip Curler” tooth design
The distinctive set pattern reduces bandsawing noise and vibrations during cutting resulting in much longer blade life and noticeably better cutting performance as well.
• Enhanced Chipping Resistance
• Improved Tooth Penetration
• General purpose bandsaw blade
• Low cost per cut
• Longer life for mild steel and structural steel shapes
Specifications may change without notice at the sole discretion of Amada’s Engineering Department.