M42 Morse Bandsaw Blades
Bandsaw Blades M42
– feature M42 high speed steel edges which offer durability for higher production speeds on difficult to machine solids and heavy walled structures. Suitable for use on Structural steels, solid steels and exotic alloys.
- Rugged bi-metal construction with hardened M42 teeth and tool steel fatigue resistant backer
- Used on medium to heavy production machines to cut solids and Beam lines with heavy walled structures
- Morse Bandsaw blades handle hard to machine materials like Carbon Steel, Stainless steel, Inconel, Monel,
- Variable pitch teeth can handle a wider range of cross sectional sizes
- High wear and heat resistance steel easily cut with Morse bandsaws.
Alloy steels, mold steels, carbon steels, structural steels
Bandsaw Blades M42
– Designed for long life and straight cuts, Structural bimetal bandsaw blades reduce noise and vibration associated with structural applications.
- Good general purpose bandsaw blade with tough impact resistance high speed steel teeth.
- Good value on light to medium production and maintenance applications.Equally suited for use on production and beamline bandsaws.
- Handles bundles and stacked pieces.
- Moderate cost-per blade/low cost per cut
- Positive Rake for solids and thick walled beams.
- 0 degree rake for tubing or thin wall pipe
Aluminum castings, carbon steel, structural steels
Matrix 2 Bandsaw Blades
– ideal for cutting materials with easy to moderate machinability. Matrix II bimetal bandsaw blades offer good value in maintenance shops and small fabricating shops.
- Extremely high line speed because of very short cutting times
- Very good surface finish, burr-free cut
- Increased uptime
- Single and twin flying cut-off machines designed for TCT cutting with small or no ID-scarf
- Tubes with a tensile strength up to 1800 N/mm2
- Suggested cutting speed: 200 – 600 m/min